Founder and Director
Dominic’s great passion is to deliver value add services that give great client satisfaction.
Dominic is a Chartered Civil Engineer and Certified Practicing Project Manager with 20 years of experience in project management and controls on a wide range of oil & gas, mining, rail and civil infrastructure projects for client, consultant and contracting organisations.
His core skills are based in blending his technical knowledge of project controls and engineering with advanced project management expertise and experience. This enables him to function effectively at both the strategic and detailed level.
His experience in Client, Consultant and Contractor organisations enables him to have a clear understanding of how the different types of organizations operate and interact. During his career he has undertaken both project and corporate roles and has extensive project experience across a wide variety of projects throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
Dominic has a sound understanding of the drivers and dependencies within a project environment and in addition to professional qualifications, is an award winning project manager.
To contact Dominic and discuss how we can help you please email: email@example.com
- Degree in Civil Engineering B. Eng. (Hons)
- Chartered Civil Engineer – Chartered Member of Engineers Australia (MICE MIEAust CPEng)
- Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) (Reg PM)
- Member, Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM)
- Member, Institution of Civil Engineers (C. Eng. MICE)
Specialist training and competencies
- Project Manager of the Year 2010 Award Winner (Western Australia) – Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Cert IV – Frontline Management